منتديات جزيرة أطلنتس
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

الرئيسيةالبوابةأحدث الصورالتسجيلدخول

The Magic Potion

اذهب الى الأسفل 
3 مشترك
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
KAKASHI
الأسطوري العظيم
الأسطوري العظيم
KAKASHI

المساهمات : 52
تاريخ التسجيل : 03/05/2008
العمر : 31

The Magic Potion Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: The Magic Potion   The Magic Potion Icon_minitimeالثلاثاء يونيو 10, 2008 8:46 pm

[b][size=18]
[b]5000 years ago..
There was an old man working in old and big city called atlantica this city was so big and you have to work very hard to live. And this old man was work to take care of his little and lovely daughter.
One day this old man came home from his work very tiered and say to his daughter: I well take a nap, wake me up at 3:oo p.m.
Then at 3:00 the little girl go to wake her dad up. And say: dad it’s three wake up. But he never wake up after that. So the girl think that he is tiered and she lit he sleep and sit next to him.
After a week people was waking next to the house and smell a very bad thing came from the house. The nuke the door once and no body answer then they nuke it again but no body answer to. Then they broke the door and came in. and saw the dad sleep on the bed died, and his little daughter sleep next to him. They toke it away.
After 12 years..
The little girl grow up, that girl was so beautiful and in the winter at her birthday she wish that saw her father one more time.
And it happened she saw a huge light came from the sky. And saw her father then her father. Say: I can’t stay so much time, but I have a gift for you. And he gave her some kind of bottle to drink it. And say: if you dink this some thing great well happened to you. And he gust vanish. The girl drink the bottle. After she drink that bottle she feels some kind of dizzy and sleep.
Next morning she wakes up with some kind of super power, she was can make fire, carrying things without touch it, flying and a lot of other super power.
After 5 years..
Her power became so strong, but the big time became and she was have to use her power to save the world.
There were 12 wizards how use the dark magic, and use this magic to destroy the world, but there was a huge power of good wait for them from that young women those wizards was destroyed all the countries one after one. Until they rich the atlantica and when they was going to destroy it something happened. A huge light came from sky make them blinds for a seconds after that a very beautiful women with a white clothes came down from the sky. And a white laser came from her hands destroyed all the evil wizards.[/b]
[/size][/b]

عدل سابقا من قبل The Legendary في الأربعاء يناير 07, 2009 4:02 pm عدل 1 مرات
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل
https://atlants.yoo7.com
Ocean Queen
أسطوري مبتدئ
أسطوري مبتدئ
Ocean Queen

المساهمات : 23
تاريخ التسجيل : 04/06/2008

The Magic Potion Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: رد: The Magic Potion   The Magic Potion Icon_minitimeالخميس سبتمبر 11, 2008 11:34 pm

thanks alot man
it was an amazing story
but you must be careful with the spilling of your words
and on my opinion you should put a spaces between lines and make the font bigger and coloured

with my best wishes

Ocean Queen
أمـــــــيـ المآسي ـــــر
أسطوري تحت الإنشاء
أسطوري تحت الإنشاء
أمـــــــيـ المآسي ـــــر

المساهمات : 4
تاريخ التسجيل : 24/09/2009

The Magic Potion Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: رد: The Magic Potion   The Magic Potion Icon_minitimeالخميس سبتمبر 24, 2009 6:04 pm

WOW Nice story

Thanxxxxxx

accept my visit

The Magic Potion
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
منتديات جزيرة أطلنتس :: قسم الأقلام الذهبية :: منتدى القصص الانجليزية-
انتقل الى: